From its inception, the lawyers in the firm have practiced both as Solicitors and Advocates of the Supreme Court of Nigeria. Thus, all the lawyers engaged by the firm have exposure in both areas of practice.
Until recent times, the firm remained small, by choice, in order to give more direct and immediate services to its clients, maintain greater control over the quality of its output and maintain a fast turnaround time. However, the firm has grown and continues to grow, expanding the scope and quality of services it renders.
FRC maintains close correspondence and collaboration with different public offices, and agencies, experts and other leading law firms etc in order to add greater value to its depth, thereby allowing the firm to respond to any legal contingency in an expeditious and efficient manner.
Professional organisations which counsel in the firm belongs include the following:
- Nigerian Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Business Recovery and Insolvency Practitioners of Nigeria (BRIPAN)
- International Association of Restructuring, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Professionals (INSOL INTERNATIONAL)
- Federacion Internacional de Abogadas (FIDA)
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, U.K.
- Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution, U.K.
- Maritime Arbitrators Association of Nigeria
- Negotiation and Conflict Management Group (NCMG)